Building services aren't all we can provide – we also employ multi-skilled handyman teams in Morden who can perform smaller scale, yet wide ranging maintenance and repair work. This can be done on a property of your choice for a lower fee. Connect with us today to get an expert technician.
What Our Handyman Services In Morden Cover
Are there a wide a range of odd jobs that need to be performed around your property? You should know that the handymen we employ are multi-skilled in many fields. And that whatever you need your jobs will be completed in just one visit. You can have us…
- Mount and hang your mirrors, pictures, TV sets, and shelves on your walls
- Perform curtain, curtain poles, curtain tracks, and blinds fittings
- Assemble flat packs, furniture, cupboards, and wardrobes
- Repair and fix your furniture, change your switches, replace your light bulbs, handles, and locks, as well as fill any cracks and holes in your walls
- Install new appliances
Only Fully Insured Professionals Will Perform Your Service
- The Morden handyman that’s sent to you will be thoroughly trained and quality checked. All workmanship will be carried out under a guarantee
- All prices are clear and don’t include any hidden fees. You’ll be completely in the know!
- Customer service professionals are available at all times, and can make your booking and reschedule your time slot
Morden Handyman Rather Than A Building Service – Why?
Whether at your home or work, your job will be completed quickly, with a minimum of fuss by the handyman services team we employ in Morden. But why should you choose them over building services? Because you’ll get a quicker response, pay lower fees, and still receive the best possible results.
020 3404 4462 – Ring To Book Your Odd Jobs Specialist
Only need a handyman in Morden for a short while? No problem, we can send you staff for a minimum of one hour. Remember, you pay for the first sixty minutes of your service. And then every subsequent thirty minutes. Bear in mind, this payment can be made by phone or directly to your handyman.
Make your booking now by phone or online when you contact us. Advisers keep our customer service facility active 24/7 for your benefit. Just give us your requirements and we’ll find the right specialist for you. Take note, your technician will be hand-picked based on the area they work in and their skills.